Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Throwback" Crate Idea

I like NTG and all, but FRG isn't moat and the balancing would make a good few of these into a balance nightmare.

Crap Cannon - Either does nowhere near enough damage to make it worthwhile, but also might do too much and make it feel unfun to go against.

Dragons- Would either not feel special enough from other similar traits so that the "Dragon" would feel like an unfitting flavour text expecially those with nostalgia about the power of the original, or be too op and get nerfed to have this problem eventually.

Healing Glock- Might be cool, but i feel the wands and such are just better as to not confuse them as an actual glock, in addition to totally changing the balancing on the healing type of items which all take misc spots causing some big changes to how the healing items are balanced.

The rest- dont seem to have much of a purpose other than for nostalgia, where there isn't a specific need/niche for these items and would be okay as some fillers in a future case if it would need a random tier or something to round it out, but making a case specifically for these seems kinda like a waste of time.

Now dragoon is something i could get behind, since its balancing is wholy about the balancing of the individual traits so that if an individual trait is broken then the trait would be potentially broken but otherwise it would be fine.
Find

Messages In This Thread
"Throwback" Crate Idea - Anime Daddy Niles - 01-03-2020, 01:42 AM
RE: "Throwback" Crate Idea - Unpoke - 01-03-2020, 03:00 AM
RE: "Throwback" Crate Idea - Juul Iverson - 01-05-2020, 12:03 AM
RE: "Throwback" Crate Idea - Terran - 01-03-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: "Throwback" Crate Idea - Feach₀₂ - 01-03-2020, 07:52 PM