The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG 2021: The Bachelor

Hey y'all! Being the sex god I am I have gotten several million requests to be my partner for valentines day. Therefore it wouldn't feel right to just pick 1 person.
So I devised my own competition, The Bachelor: FRG Edition feat. me as the bachelor. The way I will do it is by first holding a public competition via google forms where you all will answer 1 question. The goal is to make the answer funny. I will then after two days pick the 5 answers I like the most and send invites to a private chatroom to the winners where I will ask a handful of rapidfire questions that you will answer. After that session I will then dramatically reveal the winner and we may frolick to our hearts content.
Some basic rules:
#1 You may not reveal who you are in neither the first google form nor in the chat room
#2 I will post the 5 answers I like the most in this forum thread so if your answer is one of the 5 you may DM me on discord
#3 I will update this thread with more info as I figure it out lmao
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9RVfD7ZKYTH89PXiqf8-cOP29WExmwG1cz_pkaDclszLOxw/viewform?usp=sf_link
There is the link for Round 1, just answer the question if you want a chance for romance with me Confused Confused Confused

Messages In This Thread
FRG 2021: The Bachelor - Nytemart - 02-08-2021, 11:41 AM
RE: FRG 2021: The Bachelor - grassx (real) - 02-09-2021, 09:28 AM
RE: FRG 2021: The Bachelor - Nytemart - 02-10-2021, 11:27 AM
RE: FRG 2021: The Bachelor - Nytemart - 02-10-2021, 07:46 PM