The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should I do this? ( don't care if anyone votes or not..)
Yes!
No!
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm creating a Sandbox AND TTT map

So yes, I've offered in the past to create maps and never finished, but with my experience now, I can happily say that I am ready to commit to making my first map, I will make this with HDR and all that nice graphic's shiznit; now the question is, would YOU guys like me to make a map?

Now the idea of the map is a large tower, I'll build off of that and go from there; this WILL be a Devtexture map, since we all love those. (I really do believe people like those maps, I love them, I don't know why, but their just so much fun!) Considering it's easy on me with the texturing first time, I'll try to implement as much stuff as I can to make the map, to say, more than playable. I want to make it FUN, and yes this will be a VERY large tower, the shapes will be advanced so don't be worrying about a shitty map.

My only question for you all is, should I make this for TTT or would it not be accepted, because I promise quality in this map; not some shitty one hour made map.

Find

Messages In This Thread
I'm creating a Sandbox AND TTT map - MatlaS - 04-14-2015, 11:43 PM