Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Demon time revenge rdming + Toxicity

(05-06-2024, 03:46 AM)Terran Wrote:  On may 3rd, I was playing and summoned a bunch of zombies. Then I ran into a room where demon time was, and some zombies ran in. I shot at them, then ducked into the bathroom shouting oh boy free loot orbs. Then I walked out and demon time shot me, then made that reply in the report I made.
The zombies never stood still, they just kept moving, but he was super toxic about it. Then the only +member on, SwedishSubmarine, finished the report and didn't seem to get around to slaying him, and never responded to my @ to ask him why on discord. Then I sent this to NotJohn, but I never got a reply or anything so I dropped it. But then demon time was toxic to Excel too and he's also been a huge jerk in the past so I figured I'd include what happened.

This video doesn't get much of the encounter, it was just 30s I decided to clip, but

Here's his reply too

Uhh, not sure if that image works? Here's a direct link? https://imgur.com/a/bpIjakB
I had a witness too for the fact the zombies were moving.

the clip you posted doesn't show anything but you admitting to fake shooting at zombies, im confused
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Demon time revenge rdming + Toxicity - Fear - 05-06-2024, 06:34 AM