The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Discord unban request

Steam Name (Current): zeccep

Steam Name (During incident): zeccep

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52498936

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zeccep/

Name of staff you were banned by: No idea

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Evading text lock

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Not in my opinion

What really happened?: Sometime last year I got image muted in the discord server for posting a suggestive gif of the Famous Fortnite Character Raven Team Leader getting her Butt Cheeks slapped in slow motion with the caption "I fuck w/ you heavy". This wasn't really a big deal to me and I mostly joked about the situation at the time. Earlier this year I decided to take a break from the server and left the discord. I came back briefly in February to check out an update that had just dropped and later that day I got informed privately by an admin that if I left the server again I would get banned for 'evading my text lock'. This was never even my intention and I didn't think it would have even been as big of a problem as it apparently was. Since I didn't intend to stay for that long anyway and because I thought that the idea of getting banned over something like this was a little ridiculous I left the server immediately. When I returned a few months later I had assumed that the dust had settled and I even made a point not to post any images until my role got re-applied, which it did, but a couple of minutes later I got banned from the server anyway.

Additional details: I feel like this ban was a massive overreaction over something that could've simply been handled by the staff member who wanted to ban me talking to me directly. Besides I don't think it would have been that difficult to just re-apply the role to me as soon I came back to the discord. Playing regularly and not being able to participate in the marketplace or report any bugs that I encounter sucks and I think that I've served more than enough time for something as minor as this.

Messages In This Thread
Discord unban request - zeccep - 08-04-2024, 07:28 PM
RE: Discord unban request - North - 08-04-2024, 07:43 PM
RE: Discord unban request - PandaCow - 08-04-2024, 08:28 PM
RE: Discord unban request - Scraub - 08-04-2024, 09:43 PM
RE: Discord unban request - Manzy - 08-05-2024, 05:37 AM
RE: Discord unban request - nice_the_bear - 08-08-2024, 03:27 AM
RE: Discord unban request - Not John Smith - 08-09-2024, 06:21 PM