Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Discord unban request

○ Your post is incorrect and downplaying the real issue. Each time you left, which was a total of 3 times btw (4 if you count being banned) you rejoined and would post images/gifs knowing well that you aren't allowed to and never telling a staff member to re-add your text-lock.
○ The real issue isn't even so much the content you posted originally, but the fact that you evaded multiple Staff text-locking you 3 times, the last after being directly told not to evade the text-lock you have, which you took as a challenge and left immediately. You then joined back again and instead of telling a Staff to text-lock you again, you continued on as if nothing had happened. Resulting in your ban.
○ You have openly shit on FRG stating that other servers are better
○ You are toxic to almost everyone you play with and say the Staff here are shit
○ You have been banned ingame in the recent past for telling people to kill themselves irl multiple times
○ You have been on the Staff's Watchlist more times than almost anyone for how you act and the things you say

The last 4 points to this comment are listed to maybe help you and others understand why I have no desire to let you back into the Discord, let alone be apart of the community when you are only a negative presence. I have never once seen or heard you say something positive to or about anyone or anything, not even the server you've spent so much time on, and there's no reason to allow someone like that to have more platforms to spread said negativity on.

I hope I'm wrong, and that somewhere at some point you've said at least 1 positive thing, but I and the other senior Staff have never seen it. Show me you can be a better person and I'll consider lifting this ban in the future.

DENIED

Messages In This Thread
Discord unban request - zeccep - 08-04-2024, 07:28 PM
RE: Discord unban request - North - 08-04-2024, 07:43 PM
RE: Discord unban request - PandaCow - 08-04-2024, 08:28 PM
RE: Discord unban request - Scraub - 08-04-2024, 09:43 PM
RE: Discord unban request - Manzy - 08-05-2024, 05:37 AM
RE: Discord unban request - nice_the_bear - 08-08-2024, 03:27 AM
RE: Discord unban request - Not John Smith - 08-09-2024, 06:21 PM