Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beta PatchNotes 12/1/2014 (Coinshop launch!)

(12-01-2014, 05:25 PM)Bottle4 Wrote:  I read about attachments disabling option - does that mean that they have no collision & thus NOT affect the hitboxes unlike that afro+snow head combo?

There are no collisions with the attachments. They are Clientside Models.

But uh.. Pointshop Items on other servers are ALSO Clientside models, so they also have no collisions, and do not effect hitboxes at all.. They just obscure the actual head hitbox, making it a bit harder to hit because you think you can shoot the entire snow head/afro, when you can only shoot the head hitbox that's hidden behind them.

But with my system, if you see someone doing stuff like that, you can simply disable them and move on with your day Smile.

I forgot to mention in the changelogs, I made ULX commands for staff to ban people from using the coinshop for any amount of time, so people abusing it will be banned from it temporarily, or even permanently.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta PatchNotes 12/1/2014 (Coinshop launch!) - Bottle4 - 12-01-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Beta PatchNotes 12/1/2014 (Coinshop launch!) - Brassx - 12-01-2014, 09:59 PM