Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mixtape NPC Shop

(05-03-2022, 11:26 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I wouldn't mind spending frags on mixtapes. I like the idea of only being able to buy one overall per reset. Not very much a fan of quantity on a singular mixtape though because one or two genres would always be bought out instantly.

I can already tell certain mixtapes are going to be left in the dust like you said too, but I don't think a gambling solution is a good answer. We still have "Epic" as one of them and that's not very good. I would rather choose the genre if I do a swap like that.

Honestly, I think it's about time for more song suggestions. Hell, if I had the chance, I would put hundreds of more songs up if we had the chance. Never enough VG music and Jpop.

You make a good point! I think having the higher quantity but only 1 per reset would be good.

And I agree completely on the songs, I'm fully prepared to make an extensive list with mp3 files included for more genres and songs for brass to add. I think there can be great diversity in genres as well, and possibly some polishing of old mixtapes. For instance, Dota by Basshunter is in 2 different mixtape genres, with 2 different names. There's an anime intro in Pop instead of international, and Rock only have like 7 songs.

What do you think a good implementation for liquidating mixtapes would be? I think being able to choose the tape might be good, as long as there is a larger variety of songs. It'll let someone get a tape that they truly want, and allows them to re-roll a tape if they get the genre they want, but don't have songs they like.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Mixtape NPC Shop - Balbasur - 05-03-2022, 07:27 AM
RE: Mixtape NPC Shop - TJ1524 - 05-03-2022, 11:26 PM
RE: Mixtape NPC Shop - Balbasur - 05-04-2022, 05:17 AM