The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Progressive Kill Weapon Skins (with concepts)

I'd like to get back into making weapon skins as I did for NTG, so I decided to make a few proofs of concept.

Progressive Kill Weapon Skins

As players begin getting closer to weapons reaching 5,000 and even some nearly reaching 10,000 kills I thought I would begin creating Prestige skins for each weapon base..

At 5,000 kills on any BASE weapon, the player would receive this option in the right click menu:

This would allow the player to freely change in between Prestige skins and the base skin of the weapon.

at 10,000 kills inside that option would of course allow the changing between the base, 5k kills, and 10k kills skins.

These are just the first 5k and 10k skins I've created so far to give you an idea of what they would look like (I've added the Base/OG AK for some perspective on the changes I've made)..

forgive the lack of lighting in these photos, wanted a good idea of what they would look like in a dark setting.

This would be a slow process for me, these skins didn't take terribly long to draw up, but I am short on time these days. I would prioritize weapon bases that people are near 5k or 10k currently, and slowly work to making skins for the less commonly used bases.

Thanks

UPDATE: created 5k/10k rifle skins

UPDATE: created 5k/10k M16 skins (forgot to put Statrak decal on for these images)
I will continue to slowly create more until Brass decides to green light the project, or doesn't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

update: someone suggested adding an old school Golden and Silver glow to the weapons like NTG did, I agree, would make them more flashy.

Messages In This Thread
Progressive Kill Weapon Skins (with concepts) - Not John Smith - 06-28-2022, 06:44 AM