The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zax Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): Zax

Steam Name (During incident): Mr_Cheese (maybe)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137008212

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234282152/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unpoke

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Toxicity, and ultimately ban evading.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

Additional details: Right off the bat, It has been just about 6 years. It is absolutely crazy how time is just unnoticeable sometimes. It's just so surreal how I find myself here again, 6 years later cooking up another appeal. I was known by initially as "Mr_Cheese" or "BiggieCheese." I used to spend most of my time on your servers back when I was still in school. I had major anger issues back then, which I took medication for. I've made 2 ban appeals, 1 back in 2018, and the next in 2019. The one in 2019 was denied, which was obviously a signal to let it go. Never would I have thought I'd be back here again. I wasn't planning on ever coming back here; Every time I get on Gmod, I have to look at the server in my history. It brings me back to the time where I played constantly, throwing balls around in the bouncy ball minigame, fighting bosses, unlocking crates and getting wicked cool items. I could not even begin to guess what has changed since then. I was 13 years old when I was banned. I'm now an 18 year-old Highschool graduate on my way to adulthood. The reason I am making this appeal, obviously because I want to play again, but also because I decided to try and join the server. 100% of the time when I try, I am greeted with a ban message. But this time, the game actually began to load and skip past the ban message. I was able to see the time it's been since my last time playing on the server. 5 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 2 days, 16 hours, 36 minutes, and 43 seconds. That is such a large amount of time. Overall, I feel that maybe, and hopefully we can move past the old, enjoy the present, and look forward to the new. Seen as things are different around here, and a new community has risen; Maybe I can have a brand new fresh beginning. Thank you for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Zax Ban Appeal - Zax - 09-26-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Zax Ban Appeal - Joao & A 12 year old - 09-30-2022, 04:02 AM
RE: Zax Ban Appeal - The Black Parade - 09-30-2022, 06:13 AM
RE: Zax Ban Appeal - Zax - 09-30-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: Zax Ban Appeal - The Black Parade - 09-30-2022, 07:02 PM