The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Basket of Puppies Membership application

Steam Name(Current): A Basket of Puppies

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 928 hrs 2 minutes 7 seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: Was an original player, left and worked for Moat as staff for a bit, then came back. Heard about this server first on NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Def a few karma bans (Occultus too good back in the day oof), one temp ban for going by Neggkk during easter.

Why do you want to join?: Every server needs a punching bag to bring unity. People argue with each other less when posting clips of my mishaps and "oopsie" moments during TTT

Referred by: No one, we were told to read membership apps and I thought "why the hell not"

Additional Details:
Honestly, I'd love to be a member, but I know more than likely I will get a bunch of -1 (which I understand because not many people are fond of me), but once again, thought "why the hell not". Not every hook will find a fish
Find

Messages In This Thread
A Basket of Puppies Membership application - Basket of Puppies - 04-09-2024, 05:40 AM