The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 5/11/2015

•Made a few adjustments to the orbital minigame, involving players standing still.
•Added even MORE extensive logging to drops, to actually log the EXACT item data users acquire, to make returning lost items much easier.
•Fixed inventory bug where people were losing items.

This bug was due to some changes I've made recently, and I found out about it WAY earlier on, but I applied a fix to the wrong file sets (my lobby test server, instead of my FRG TTT test server).

Anyone that lost any items, please PM me the exact item you lost, and when you obtained it. I will be able to find it in the drop logs and do a unique ID search for the item to make sure you're not lying, so anyone submitting false claims WILL be severely punished.

I will soon be making a drop log interface in-game, which allows Jake, Grass and I to go through all drop logs, search for specific items/players, and even restore that item to the players Inventory.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Patchnotes 5/11/2015 - Brassx - 05-11-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Patchnotes 5/11/2015 - RadioActiveCow - 05-11-2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Patchnotes 5/11/2015 - Terran - 05-11-2015, 04:03 PM