The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DFG | TroubleHawken - Membership Request

Steam Name(Current): DFG | TroubleHawken

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 2 Hours and 14 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: From a friend of mine

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, I have not been banned.

Why do you want to join?: I feel like this server is more mature than most others, it is definitely a server worth paying money and spending my time on, the current staff and members are really helpful, and the users are very mature and play the game correctly.

Referred by: Nobody

Additional Details: I feel like being a member on this server because i feel like i am a correct candidate for the position, i have had plenty of experience as a member, and on plenty of other servers i am a staff member, and not to boast or anything, but most of them were high posistions, such as head Admin or CO-Owner, although this is a member position and i would feel honored to have it, i have plenty of experience in other fields that would make me the proper person for this job, i can be mature enough for it, while having fun at the same time, and i can deal with anything in my way.
Find

Messages In This Thread
DFG | TroubleHawken - Membership Request - DFG | TroubleHawken - 07-10-2015, 06:13 PM