The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A different kind of help. (Young people, check this out)

Hey,

So there is obviously a pretty large age range that plays on FRG. This post is to hopefully help some of the younger people, who farrrr outnumber the amount of 20+ year olds.

I'm proposing that some of the older people can use this thread to guide some of the younger members of the community through a pretty confusing time in their life. A lot of you guys are 13-18 and are either just getting to high school or just getting ready to start looking around at colleges to begin the next big thing in your life.

I've personally already been down that road, and it was a very confusing time in my life, so I'm hoping that I am able to help you guys answer any questions you may have about school, life, work, starting your own business, family issues, whatever. Feel free to ask anything on this thread. I will reply to absolutely every single question and I hope the older members will hop in as well to apply their experiences to questions.
Find

Messages In This Thread
A different kind of help. (Young people, check this out) - Shawnxstl - 08-29-2015, 06:09 PM