The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mo' Stuff for the Customizer

First off I just want to note the customizer for the models was a stroke of genius and I can't wait to dive into making the dumbest looking character on the server, however I think it could be expanded into something better.

- Spending Rubies for Accessories -

Currently Rubies can only be spent on one thing and that's rolls, I wouldn't be surprised if it's already planned/in development to spend Rubies on accessories but if not, well it should happen cause they are purely aesthetic after all.

- Multiple Props -

When you buy an accessory you can only place one of that prop, I can understand why it's a feature since placing infinite of one prop can lead to a lot of abuse (Walking man blob of lights makes a very hard target...) However, there is a way to balance this: Similar to how your inventory works you could purchase an accessory, and you can only place one for every prop you bought. Kinda like buying item crates, you use as many as you purchased HOWEVER: For every purchase of a prop, to buy another of the same kind its price increases by 50%. EG: Buy a Melon, place the melon on your character, go to buy another however it costs you 150 Coins instead of 100, etc etc.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Mo' Stuff for the Customizer - (TMS) RadioActiveCow - 01-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Mo' Stuff for the Customizer - Terran - 01-09-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Mo' Stuff for the Customizer - Brassx - 01-09-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Mo' Stuff for the Customizer - Terran - 01-09-2015, 05:20 PM