The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gilded Doorknob's Member App

Steam Name(Current): Gilded Doorknob

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 101 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: A couple of my friends (DogboyG and TJ) started to play this server a lot and I figured it'd be fun to try out. I used to play NTG a while back and heard about this server but never checked it out because I didn't play Garry's Mod too often.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned before.

Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy the server and the community as a whole. I usually split my time between other games and this TTT server, and I'd like to become an official member of the community.

Referred by: Nobody? (I'm not sure if we need referrals but if I do, I can ask around)

Additional Details: I have thousands of hours in TTT and DarkRP. I used to play a server that was very popular that is now down with TJ. I was an admin and for a little while head admin on that server for months while I was probably around 13. Then I left that server when it went down for my friend's community where I was a super admin on the DarkRP, and managed the TTT server that eventually brought in a lot of players, despite being a vanilla server. I mainly said all that because I want people to know that I don't break rules, because I know how annoying it is to deal with people who do break the rules. I enjoy a ton of games, and I mostly play them to have fun (except rage inducing CSGO every once in a while). I only try to make games I play fun for the people around me. Also, my hacks are not admitted to by me and unconfirmed by anyone else. plz dont report plz
Find

Messages In This Thread
Gilded Doorknob's Member App - Gilded Doorknob LFT - 11-22-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: Gilded Doorknob's Member App - TJ1524 - 11-23-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Gilded Doorknob's Member App - Mary - 11-26-2016, 03:02 PM
Gilded Doorknob's Member App - Grassx - 12-05-2016, 11:27 PM