The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Crate Suggestion Beta test!

After working on this for the past few days, It's time to find any bugs we can with the new Community Suggestion system! This system will be activated/deactivated when new community crates are in the works. Currently the "Community Crate Series 1" is going to be made after we make sure this system is working okay. The suggestions with the largest amount of likes at the end of the suggestion period(no end date set yet) will be added.

If you are unfamiliar with what I'm referring to see: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5490

You can submit a suggestion or browse suggestions via the top bar:

Currently there's not many limitations of this, and this is mainly a test, however submissions can be taken seriously.

Browse the suggestions, click "View" and click the thumbs up icon to like a suggestion. If you don't like one, just don't vote on it. Keep in mind I can see exactly who +1's so I know if people try and spoof +1's via alt accounts.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Community Crate Suggestion Beta test! - Brassx - 05-04-2017, 01:28 AM