Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OvrDoseDnHAM rdm and disrespect

(02-04-2015, 01:30 AM)OvrDoseDnHAM Wrote:  Its funny to see all you guys reporting me. Everything i'm getting blamed for is taking everything WAAAAAAY out of perportion. Like when i said i was going to kill eloc, i never killed him. I was just scaring him. And when I shot derp, he was shooting i think a harpoon gun at me. me thinking it was a different gun i shot at him then stopped and tried to explain myself.The night before he rdm'd me 3 times and i did nothing to deserve it, i thought he was going to rdm me again. thats the only reason i shot. and when Terran says i "DEMANDED" him to slay derp, i only asked him once to slay him b/c a map before he got on derp rdm'd me 2 times claiming i was trying to prop kill someone when i was no where near anyone. I also didnt get "pissed off" at him its only a game lol. hope everything is cleared up you can ask me anything else thats needed.

Also i dont understand why everyone says im disrespectful. I have been called a "faggot" "peice of shit" and other things like "kill yourself" "worthless fuck" by derp and ac4c666 many times. also when i say "gg" after a really fun game derp usuaslly say something like " shut the fuck up, you suck dick" and onther thing along that line. they say it and i type somthing maybe a little bit offensive jokingly. i cant screenshot what they are physically saying but you can ask anyone else on the server like fuzzy. they just have a grudge on me for no reason its really child like and unbecoming.

okay never once did i call you a faggot (being that i am gay, that insult really makes no sense. good try tough.), the grapple hook does no damage, and you know that being you have used it as a dect. i never " rdm'd you 3 times and you did nothing to deserve it" i killed you once because you tried to prop kill afk people. you told terren "you better slay derp or ill do it" then demanded at least 2 other times to have me slayed. i have multiple screen shots proven otherwise that you got "pissed off" as you put it. i also have multiple screen shot of you disrespecting me and others (i have a new one from today that ill post of you talking about my mother.). you can ask around, i say nothing to him other then mainly on multiple occasions to "shut up, and stop talking to me".

http://imgur.com/RfTo87K[/img]
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: OvrDoseDnHAM rdm and disrespect - Derp-A-Doodle-Doo - 02-04-2015, 04:05 AM