The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CHANGE] Conqueror's Judgement

Not an actual call to change anything with it. This is more of a feedback thread on the gun. I want people to leave their input about how they feel about it and see if there is any changes that would be cool for the gun itself.
I will start with my own feedback.
Firstly I really LOVE the gun overall and my only real grief with it is that the explosion that occurs upon headshot seems very janky and more often than not does nothing. Here my proposed change is slightly more lenient hitboxes and a +5 damage increase for the blast that for the time being does 25.
Secondly the gun itself fires quite slow and I think that a small firerate increase of 5-10% would make it feel a lot better.
Thirdly and lastly after using the Ion Charge firing a normal bullet takes very long (roughly as long as it would take to fire another ion charge) if that time was reduced I think the beam itself would be more utilized in actual firefights and would overall serve to make it more fun.
Those are my thoughts and other than that I ADORE THIS GUN.
Smile
Find

Messages In This Thread
[CHANGE] Conqueror's Judgement - Nyteman Molester of Santa - 01-09-2019, 07:33 AM