The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Change] Untradeable Enraged Eye

Hello, I am resident non-fisher man, however, comma, I recently dropped an untradeable eye from Kraken and it is a bunch of bullpuckie.
This isn't a meme I swear bear with me, TJ just argue with me about this for like 10 minutes and now I'm mad and have a headache.
I dropped the eye almost a week ago, and I can literally do nothing with it because I don't fish and have zero finger dexterity. I know with 99% certainty that if I try to do it I will lose and get nothing.
I simply just think that its a little silly that you can drop something from a lobby wide boss fight, that is frowned upon to not participate in due to HP scaling, that you are pretty much screwed with if you drop and don't fish.
I understand why the eye isn't tradeable, I know that Brass doesn't want people simply trading around the eye and getting loot with no skill needed. I have been told (and I'm not sure is true because I'm too lazy to fact check) that the untradeable eye is the top eye damage eye. So, you already had to have the skill to get top 5 eye damage to get the eye in the first place. Wouldn't it make more sense for the random eyes to be untradeable in this case?

I digress

What I am suggesting is a simply change so that you aren't just screwed if you drop an eye and are horrible at fishing like myself.
Just remove Rusty Key from the drop table of the eye and make it so you can choose to do the eye or just take the easy road and trade in the eye at Mack for an untradeable Rusty Key (rod).
Rusty Key is pretty much worthless in value and gets you a rod 90% of the time anyway.

If anyone has any better ideas i'm all ears.

there's probably a lot of run on sentences and grammar issues im sorry TJ tilted me

thx

Messages In This Thread
[Change] Untradeable Enraged Eye - Mousey - 02-07-2019, 07:05 PM