The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Esoteric

After temping someones eso for an extended period of time, and have given it some thought, I believe that the eso is in need of a few changes.

First thing to address is related to its viability in events, I used it as an alternative to an azuredge for a little while (before sweaty, divine, and distorted got added and blew it out of the water) and I think it should keep this ability to compete with event galils, possibly give it more base damage (19 per shot at max currently) or firerate, even give it more reload speed? With the finaility the way it is, i see no issue giving it a small buff in that regard. One of the worst aspects of the gun, any buffs to it aside, is the fact that the crosshair can cover nearly your entire screen after a kraken fight. Just remove this entirely, no need for accuracy to reduce at all. Here's a picture if you don't know what I mean.Image

As far as use of it in ttt, 30 seconds is way too long for the bees to be on cooldown for given the damage they do and how many it deploys, I would suggest making it 6 bees instead of 4 and 10-20 seconds instead of 30. And there is around a 1-2 second cooldown after activating the bee ability this should be removed entirely, you have no ability to shoot back at someone after using the ability and no other gun has such a penalty. (contrast with eveningstar which can shoot immediately after shooting ice shards)

Its been a few months since I used it, so if any of this has changed, please alert me and I'll edit the thread, other than that please leave your suggestions.

Messages In This Thread
[BUFF] Esoteric - De_Vour - 02-25-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: [BUFF] Esoteric - Unpoke - 02-25-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: [BUFF] Esoteric - Terran - 02-26-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: [BUFF] Esoteric - MicroBoss - 02-26-2019, 07:36 AM
RE: [BUFF] Esoteric - Brassx - 02-26-2019, 08:00 AM
RE: [BUFF] Esoteric - Kuro - 02-26-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: [BUFF] Esoteric - TJ1524 - 02-26-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: [BUFF] Esoteric - wind - 02-26-2019, 10:39 PM
RE: [BUFF] Esoteric - Unpoke - 02-26-2019, 11:01 PM