The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mastersomething | moat.gg - Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): Mastersomething | moat.gg

Steam Name (During incident): Mastersomething | moat.gg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139885410

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198240036548/

Name of staff you were banned by: Beebee1303

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed, please.

Reason for ban: Meta-gaming for a T's challenge

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No.

What really happened?: I did not know the person was a T, the round had just begun and GUTS, who was the T, did not hint or tell anyone in any way he was a T. When the round had just started, GUTS had said something along the lines of "What time is it?" in voice chat, and then someone had said in voice chat to line up behind himself or someone else. So, I obliged because I was innocent and didn't have anything to do, or leads to follow since it was the beginning of the round. The "line" was maybe 2 or 3 people long, I was second in line, and then GUTS, the T, killed all of us, I couldn’t see where he came from since the person in front of me was blocking my view, but since I was Holstered, I couldn't switch to my weapon fast enough to kill him before I was killed by him. I did not know GUTS had a challenge to complete during the incident, nor would I care. I have no personal connection to GUTS, nor do I have him added as a friend on steam or discord. I have no affiliation with GUTS in any way. In summary, I had blindlessly lined up behind an innocent, and shortly after, the traitor had killed everyone in the line, and the rest of the people in the vicinity, until he died to someone from behind him. I did not know that the traitor would kill all of us shortly after I got in line, nor did I suggest to Meta-game.

Additional details: I did suggest for everyone in the "line" to holster in voice chat, but this was so that any traitor in the line couldn't pull out a gun without being suspicious before killing us.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Mastersomething | moat.gg - Unban Request - Mastersomething | moat.gg - 04-11-2019, 08:32 AM