Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mastersomething | moat.gg - Unban Request

(04-11-2019, 08:57 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  He verbally confirmed to help the T with his challenge.
Was being holstered as suggested by him.

I have a witness claiming you said, "Line up and make sure you holster" And the rest of the sources confirm with that statement. (When I get more of the video I'll confirm if you said that. They cut the video >.> a lot)

No he didn't come around the corner, he was in the hallway waiting for yall to line up. Going up and down the hall of Traitor Motel. Then when yall were in a homeschooler's line, that is when Guts started shooting. You were even watching Guts with his glock going up and down the hall.

Doot Doot said the previous round he would help out Guts with his challenge, you would have known.
(04-11-2019, 08:32 AM)Mastersomething Wrote:  I did not know GUTS had a challenge to complete during the incident

I did not confirm to help the T with his challenge in any way, your video does not show me saying or typing in chat that I said this. I did suggest everyone to holster, as shown in the video, but this was for reasons shown above in the "additional details" section in my Unban appeal.

I did not tell or suggest anybody to line up, your video does not show that I did, either. I only suggested for people to holster, I was not the one who told everybody to line up in the first place.

That was my mistake, I had assumed GUTS came around the corner, I was mainly paying attention to the line before he killed me, I wasn't paying full attention to how he was approaching me, so I had just assumed he came around the corner.

(04-11-2019, 09:28 AM)Trigger_hurt Wrote:  I was involved in this event and I will say that your story seems a bit stretched. Firstly, it was very clear at the beginning of the round that Guts was the T. He had made a statement about him being it. Secondly why would you "blindlessly" holster your weapons at the very beginning  of the round. while guts was point his glock at everyone in the line. We done diddly messed up, and we should seek forgiveness rather than excuses.

If it was clear that GUTS was a traitor, then I was either was not paying attention, or he did not actually state he was a T, because, all I had heard from GUTS at the beginning of the round was, "What time is it", which is unrelated to him being traitor at the time.

I did not blindlessly holster my weapons, I blindlessly followed an innocents orders to stand in line. I did holster my weapons, and I suggested for everyone else to do the same, but as I said, these were for reasons stated in the "additional details" section in my Unban Appeal.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mastersomething | moat.gg - Unban Request - Mastersomething | moat.gg - 04-11-2019, 07:17 PM