The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CHANGE] Snowglobe

I was gonna keep bumpin' the other like 3-4 threads that addressed snowglobe changes over the past couple of years but I really didn't like the idea in most of them anymore.
Nothing's really great about the Snowglobe as a lot of you know (or may not know since nobody really uses it).

What it does:
You activate it, it gives you a giant snow-blizzard bubble type thing. From that, you can't change weapons* and anyone that touches the blizzard gets their health leeched and their speed leeched. You also get lowgrav while you're holding it and it's active.
* You can drop the globe on the ground, take out your weapon, and pick it back up to use a weapon with it active, but it doesn't recharge in this state.

People keep suggesting ways to buff its current ability and all that, but really with stuff like the War Banner which gives mobility out and miscs like Shurikens and Grimoires and of course the Boomerang, it doesn't stand much of a chance.
I would consider the Snowglobe a high-risk type item now being that you have to get a Flashback, use 40k to open it in hopes of getting one of the godlikes that are "worthwhile" (although almost all of them are), and I don't really know what's seen as worse, the Snowglobe or a basic Eveningstar at that point. Either way, it's an absolute loss.

I can't think of anything that would top this directly with what it does now, so I suggest that it just gets completely revamped. I'd love to see it turn into a support item, nothing about "Snowglobe" screams something that should be deadly.
I love the idea of shaking it to do something, I'm not sure what, but anything. If it were a better Orb of Christmas in that sense where it healed in AoE, maybe snowfall would surround the user when they shake it and the snow can hit a player and grant them health, that would be plenty, alongside of some other stat buffs? Multi-use miscs are always welcome, especially since it's the only misc obtainable in the Flashback as of right now.

Pls like comment and subscribe if you enjoyed this idea Smile see you next time

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Messages In This Thread
[CHANGE] Snowglobe - Unpoke - 05-21-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowglobe - Ace - 05-21-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowglobe - Unpoke - 05-21-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowglobe - Alex Summers - 05-21-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowglobe - Pro Phone Gamer - 05-21-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowglobe - Terran - 05-21-2019, 10:11 PM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowglobe - Jerk Butt - 05-23-2019, 04:16 AM