The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stop Frontin Terran

Steam Name (Current): You Ain't shit, Stop frontin

Steam Name (During incident): You Ain't shit, Stop frontin

Steam ID:

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098828786/

Name of staff you were banned by: Jake

Length of the ban: 1 Week D;

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would like to be appealed please.

Reason for ban: Item Farming :/

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No I did not, Only Reason i am here. :/

Additional details :I Was banned for "Item Farming" like Lol Seriously? Item Farming? It would be hard to farm for items on FRG since if you are idle they throw you into spectator right away, also the reason i go afk (Like you care, since you never bothered to ask before posting a complaint) is cause my uncle asks me to go to the store across the street from my house & afterwards he smokes me out, sometimes i use the restroom or eat for a sec or even smoke like i said. I assumed that the server would just throw me into specatator after or during the round. I know i did go afk obviously more than once but like i said i do smoke and i take a break, honestly don't think i should be banned for that lol. It could of just been simply solved in a human manner by just asking me when i got online "Why do you go afk so much, could you go into spectator when you leave so you do not get items you did no earn" <-- See that would of been fucking nice, am i right administator? But no you wanted to use your powers and ban me right away. How nice banned for trying to have fun on TTT, Great, Amazing. I got no other TTT server to play now ....... LMAO D;
Find

Messages In This Thread
Stop Frontin Terran - You Aint on shit, Stop frontin - 03-04-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Stop Frontin Terran - Terran - 03-05-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Stop Frontin Terran - Axe - 03-05-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Stop Frontin Terran - McNuggie - 03-05-2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Stop Frontin Terran - Jake1o - 03-05-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: Stop Frontin Terran - Brassx - 03-05-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Stop Frontin Terran - Brassx - 03-08-2015, 02:42 AM