The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PLEASE LET US VOTE FOR MINIGAMES

I am sick and fucking tired of trying to do my dailies and challenges but someone just HAS to use a bouncing mayhem round out of nowhere!
The overwhelming response to it on the server is everybody spamming "No!", or "Kys!"
If somebody uses a minigame, please, call out who did it in chat, or have a side panel with a vote on it. Make it something like
<Playername> Wants to start a <minigame> round! Do you accept?
1.Yes
2.No
3.Yes, but I'd rather not participate.

Depending on the majority, the round will either start (1 or 3), or not start and the round is refunded.

Also, maybe make it so there's a random minigame each map with the same vote. Like this:
A random <Boss Fight/minigame> round has occured! Would you like to participate?
1.Yes
2.No

That way the round will ALWAYS go off, but the people that dont wanna participate can choose not to instead of sit through it and die halfway through.
There should also be a feature to revote, that way people dont fat finger the wrong button.
Find

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE LET US VOTE FOR MINIGAMES - Forbidden Daddy Niles - 06-09-2019, 06:55 PM