The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

derps member+ app

Steam Name(Current): Derp-A-Doodle-Doo

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: i have been banned 5 time due to just messing around (testing if vote bans work then they were buggin out, 1 karma ban playing late night wit hfuzzy when he help blow everyone up :p, and i was banned the two other times due to rules that were later changed or under missinterpration of rules<------nuggie). i never have and never will do anything that is ment to harm the server and ruin the play experance of other palyers

Why would you like to be promoted?: I want to help out with the server. i would like to be able to take care of the problems on the server when no one is able to get on.

Why do you think we should promote you?: i feel You should promote me because I am on the server almost every day for normally at least 5 hours a day. i play late night often when not many are able to get on. i feel i can handle the power and make the server a better place when it needs it

Do you have any administrative experience?: i have been mod on a old server called tss (the seven sins) it was closed due to the owners no longer having the time for it. i was mod on the server for about two months. i have also co-owned a minecraft server and modded/ admined a couple servers as well.

Additional Details: i know i just recived member about two weeks ago, but i do not expect this to be approved any time soon. nuggie suggest i but up a application. thanks for your time.
Find

Messages In This Thread
derps member+ app - Derp-A-Doodle-Doo - 03-05-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: derps member+ app - Leo The Sexy Kitty - 03-05-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: derps member+ app - Mr. Cyan Spy - 03-05-2015, 03:09 AM
RE: derps member+ app - Terran - 03-05-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: derps member+ app - McNuggie - 03-05-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: derps member+ app - Jake1o - 03-07-2015, 06:40 PM