Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lil yeet member app

(08-11-2019, 11:02 PM)Moz Wrote:  Huge -1 Was flaming another member of the community because he wouldn't slay after a report was resolved and finally stopped video proof was shown

After it was linked he followed it up with this

Really don't think he should be member

i admit, that was really shitty of me, and this isn't an excuse for my behavior, i just didn't know what to say because i was embarrassed that i was wrong. this was a while ago and as dumb as it sounds, people change, even if its a short amount of time. i was even more immature than i am now.

(08-11-2019, 07:03 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I'm sorry dude but I have to -1 you. You're cool at times but you're really toxic and let your anger get the best of you. I remember one time in a round during TTT I killed you or something and you proceeded to cuss me out and call me a faggot. You were pissed. Although it was a while ago now. Not that it bothered me, but a member should not be doing stuff like that.
Give it some more time and calm down a bit more.

i agree, i did let my anger get the best of me and that was completely my fault, but as i've said above, it sounds dumb, but i've changed

(08-11-2019, 08:11 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(08-11-2019, 07:58 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  You're still fairly toxic and I think Dread said it best.

Also shitting on FRG while promoting a competitive server. By no means am I saying you can't play on other servers, go for it. But at least don't shit on FRG, realise the server you've been promoting took a huge hit, and coming back to FRG. It is just best to not shit on any server imo.

I agree with beebee on this one.

Yea you constantly come in, and just talk shit constantly. I personally don't care because it's the internet what else am I expecting. But you're toxic for the sake of toxicity, you're not funny you're just annoying. -1, in my opinion you're not member material.

i really have no excuse for this, and i apologize. im not using this as an excuse but i was probably really pissed at the time for some dumb reason.

(08-11-2019, 07:58 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  You're still fairly toxic and I think Dread said it best.

Also shitting on FRG while promoting a competitive server. By no means am I saying you can't play on other servers, go for it. But at least don't shit on FRG, realise the server you've been promoting took a huge hit, and coming back to FRG. It is just best to not shit on any server imo.

i was just bored of frg and just wanted to act cool or some dumb shit, moat was just easy and thats why i thought it was better, when in reality, i got bored of moat after a couple weeks and was really just grinding for the summer climb, when i wasn't truthfully having fun. whenever i play on frg i usually have fun unless i get shitboxed, which is less common because brass improved the hitreg

this app is gonna get denied regardless because of the surplus of -1s and its deserved. i don't think i'm very believable when i say it, but i've changed a bit, it might not be a lot, but every bit matters i guess. from the feedback so far, i don't think i should be a member at this point. ill probably apply down the road if i still play here. sorry for wasting your time by making you read this.

Messages In This Thread
lil yeet member app - lil yeet - 08-11-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: lil yeet member app - Randall - 08-11-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: lil yeet member app - Dreadark - 08-11-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: lil yeet member app - Beebee1303 - 08-11-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: lil yeet member app - HeisenBurger - 08-11-2019, 08:11 PM
RE: lil yeet member app - The Black Parade - 08-11-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: lil yeet member app - Moz - 08-11-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: lil yeet member app - lil yeet - 08-11-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: lil yeet member app - Unpoke - 08-12-2019, 05:12 AM