The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Resistance Crystal

So far, to the best of my knowledge, the Resistance crystal lowers suffix damage/durations by a set amount. I don't know the exact amount, but any bit helps. However, this doesn't affect the basic traits or anything like look at feet or some of the rarer, more cancerous ones. Thus, my proposition:

The Resistance Crystal should lower the chance to be affected by traits. I.E, a Mac10 with a 1 in 8 chance to look at feet would "Register" as a 1 in 12 when shooting you. This would probably affect suffixes as well. This should give people more of a fighting chance, whether they need to flee or whatever else.

The resistance crystal is a bit rare anyways, considering orbs of curing come semi-uncommonly from one thing, and using it would take away a crystal slot in your synergizer that could normally have a dimension/reload/djinn/vitality, etc. That's a pretty big negative for a lot of people.

If I may go even FARTHER, I'd like if it was a little stronger than my current suggestion, but I don't want to push things too far. Anyways, give me your opinions please. Thanks. If my previous suggestion doesn't work, then maybe it could do something like there's a 50% chance a trait or suffix will fail to trigger on you, even if procced. TTT right now is very un-fun.

Messages In This Thread
[Buff] Resistance Crystal - Terran - 08-12-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: [Buff] Resistance Crystal - Dreadark - 08-12-2019, 07:51 PM
RE: [Buff] Resistance Crystal - lil yeet - 08-13-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: [Buff] Resistance Crystal - Brassx - 08-13-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: [Buff] Resistance Crystal - Terran - 08-13-2019, 01:42 AM
RE: [Buff] Resistance Crystal - Beebee1303 - 08-13-2019, 01:48 AM
RE: [Buff] Resistance Crystal - Terran - 08-13-2019, 02:12 AM