Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Misleading information from trade

Its very important that when you make a trade based on "sheer value" that you also weigh and ask yourself how easy things are to buy/sell. This for the most part is how I trade. If someone is offering a shit ton of items for one of mine and they are realistically of equal value, I still weigh in on how hard it would be to sell an item (Unless it is something a personally want). Easter Bomb, yes is worth 250-300k but its an absolute nightmare to sell so I automatically try to stray away from items like this when trading. Of course this also means that you have to have a pretty good grasp on the Eco of FRG, but its not so hard to understand if you pay attention to trade chat and such. If someone offers you a Tath on a gun, but you know they've had for a while and have tried to use in other trades, chances are you should stray away from taking it unless you want a Tath. Its difficult to trade on FRG if you're trying to always come out on top, the best suggestion I can make is just don't. Don't constantly trade with the expectation that you will be making a profit, because 80%+ of the time you won't be.

tl:dr- The Eco of FRG is complicated, stay away from trading for stuff you don't want and will just turn around to sell.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Misleading information from trade - Pepega - 09-04-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Misleading information from trade - Mousey - 09-05-2019, 05:52 PM