Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Jertz & my alt Unban Request

(09-07-2019, 07:38 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  I strongly disagree that having two account at once is allowed, and apparently there is no statement or rule about having alt accounts on at once besides trading. If there was no rule about it whats stopping me from playing ttt on two accounts?

As ©FilurenIBureN said, these are two different scenarios. One is for a casual activity, one is filled with problems if you have two accounts on at once. And Beebee, asking around isn't always the best way to go about this. One scenario that I'm about to list had two different opinions, and it could've lead to me getting banned. So what if I didn't ask the second person. Tango, people already do their second dailies with their alt...only difference is that hes on at once, which I can see only being a problem for BR and TTT.

Honestly, there should be more specification with alts somewhere on the forums. Having it be iffy and having to ask unpoke/brass a bunch of questions about them makes the situation a whole lot worse. Basically, how should I know that make 3 alt accounts and running IOD with 3 other people who made alts isn't allowed. None of them are trading with eachother to make their mains profit or trading in general, so why is that harmful. The only reason we'd want to do so is because I can't rune of refresh the event. The only reason they aren't iron men is because we had thought of a system where one person on their main, 3 on alts and trade the event weapons to the alts. It's not really item farming in that way, but I can still see that people would be mad that they're too lazy to do it themselves and also that we're trading high damaging weapons around.

Back on topic with fishing and alts, Third party tools doesn't mean much as this can be replicated easily with having a second computer. The only thing tying this to a ban-able case is if Jertz was trading them between accounts, and I haven't been paying too much attention to see if he really was. Just check his trade logs to find that out.

I'm very neutral until trade logs are found out.

In fact, This is how I feel the future about this is going to happen: A new thread for discussion of rules about alts is going to happen, we get to a point where some stuff that makes sense is on the thread, and then it kind of just gets forgotten. Just like the logic rules thread. Really wish the logic rules were added.

Messages In This Thread
Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Jertz - 09-07-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Jertz - 09-07-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Randall - 09-07-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - moanggg - 09-07-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - TJ1524 - 09-08-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Pepega - 09-07-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Hala - 09-07-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Eclipse - 09-07-2019, 09:10 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Kazen - 09-08-2019, 09:19 PM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - F34R - 09-09-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: Jertz & my alt Unban Request - Jertz - 09-09-2019, 01:54 PM