The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): NoFace

Steam Name (During incident): NoFace

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19953447

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000172622/

Name of staff you were banned by: (I don't know)

Length of the ban: 28-days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: metagaming and targetting in BR

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?:
I did not intentionally metagame. During my boss rounds, I targeted Bezerker because I thought of him as a friendly player to play with. I often saw bosses kill their friends who were players and then play the remainder of the round unserious or often go idle. As far as I am aware, targeting is not against the rules. Clearly, I am mistaken. Additionally, I was not aware that I was required to kill all of the remaining players as a boss. I was unaware that metagaming was a thing on the BR server, I thought it only applied to TTT, due to the fact that there are no rules listed upon joining the BR server. How would I know that metagaming applied to BR with TTT if it only shows for TTT? Every day on FRG-BR I see people sit idle while the players shoot down the boss to get the round over with. Whether that’s because they are AFK, didn’t want to play as that specific boss or played that round to target friends. Now, seeing other people sit idle and take damage does not justify me doing it, which I would like to apologize for. Though, I was unaware that it was against the rules if I did not pursue others.

Additional details:
Bezerker's videos:

Find

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - NoFace - 09-12-2019, 01:00 AM
RE: Unban Request - Eclipse - 09-12-2019, 01:26 AM
RE: Unban Request - IJC Soul - 09-12-2019, 01:36 AM
RE: Unban Request - Eclipse - 09-12-2019, 01:45 AM