Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on the server?

The removal / change to Engraved screen effect. This trait is so widely available due to being in the common drop table that it isn't even funny.

With that out of the way, here are my two personal desires:
1. A new accessory crate and/or new accessories to replace current end-round ones and/or Reputation Accessories Additions
We haven't seen a new burst of accessories in a long time. One of my favorite aspects of FRG is the model customization. Remember this? https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1204
These were the days. Your model made YOU a character in FRG. Nowadays, everyone has them disabled.
2. A streamlined way to help answer questions new players might ask
I had an idea when I saw the !server chatbox, which allowed players to chat cross-server. I think it'd be neat to have a new system where players can post questions on a new tab in the Inventory. New players will post questions and veterans (people with either high-level or lots of Rep) can respond to them. Yeah yeah, you might say "just ask in discord or game chat" but if I had a nickel for everytime I heard a new player ask what crystals do and no-one responds I'd be filthy rich.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on the server? - Boozerker - 10-15-2019, 11:39 PM