Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on the server?

-More Weapon Base models / Add TMP,MP5,etc to crafting/the normal drop pool instead of 2 crates

-More Models in general. its frustrating to see everyone in either anon, chell(i'm one of these fucks) or aiden.

-Level this weapon to unlock its traits(nothing to crazy like angelic/demonic though). this was one thing about moat that i liked. you would get a gun and work towards unlocking the traits instead of just automatically getting them.

-stat tracking for weapons when inspecting them

-turn one of the ttt servers into a minecraft only map pool(i'm 40% sure this is one of the reasons moat was so popular early on). it would bring in more players(probably).

-with crafting some of the more meme weapons are now just crafting fodder such as tracer, Poseidon, distorted(to some degree), huge problem, etc. Please make more, it makes crafting more interesting getting some of the really memey traits all together.

-Hold a contest on models/maps/general coding to get more people to help with the content delivery this server is semi lacking(love everything you do but it could be so much faster with more people)

-Lucky maps and oxylus are sought after because they drop a lot of loot but currently normal maps are lacking in the loot department. Maybe make lucky map drop rates the normal amount and then just double what current lucky is to "Super" or "Extra" lucky.

-Super rare items such as morgoth sword, blackdeath, moonlord unique are really cool... but i feel like their wasted because no one either has them or such a small percentage of the player base has them so its almost wasted to even make them. There is so much more overpowered shit on this server it makes no sense to hide these to broken RNG. Maybe up the drop chances to more acceptable levels so 1 or 2 drop per week. An item not dropping for months on end isn't fun, its just bad game design.

-Not getting a monthly item due to RNG even when you do 1 set of dailies every day is also...not fun. Add a daily tracker for each month where if you do x amount of dailies you get an untradeable version of the current monthly drop. it would get players to log in at least once a day and when they log in and stay online to do those dailies they are more likely to stick around, donate and add to a growing community.

-Adding on the super rare items is old crates. There are so many crates i've yet to see (ive been playing since may) and its really sad because there is so much out there i have yet to have a chance to obtain for myself. With all the new players that came over from moat/etc it wouldn't be out of the question to do an event week where every crate(nothing too crazy like misery) can be bought from the vip shop(gotta get you some money somehow)

-Look at what other servers are doing and take notes, there are a lot of successful servers out there right now like moat(whatever your opinion on moat is, you cant deny its the biggest server atm. and idk how its still up but somehow it is), crescent relaunched and it looks great and i'm sure they have a booming playerbase with lots of donations coming in.

-Personalize the drops. Yes if you have a certain crate level you can get your name added to it...near the bottom. Pay x amount of coins to turn your Destroyer of Worlds into. PandaCow's Destroyer of Worlds.(this would need a banned list of names btw which isnt too bad to do but still...) If the weapon happens to be sold at a later time you can either keep the original personalized version or pay more coins to replace the name on it.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on the server? - Smurfo - 10-16-2019, 01:21 AM