Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on the server?

I find that random bits of content keep the server fresh and make it more fun like the introduction of monthlys (I came back after a break from easter in late august) and I love it when new content comes out. However contrary to what unPoke posted I like it when there are new events and big updates and lots of new content. I understand that it takes a while to add these things in but I find the events the most fun.

At the moment, the server feels a bit stale to play with monthly and iod still making it interesting, but I think there should be the addition of more "big" events like iod and grims. Grims is less interesting probably due to the lack of "stuff to do." (IOD has skull puzzle, interesting stone boss fight mechanics, and tzad mechanics).

I would also like the addition of more event-related items/weapons because atm it is very limited, but the addition of more weapons would probably imbalance the economy of other event weapons so I would suggest more class-related and diverse weapons.

I look forward to items that spice up gameplay and change how events can be played. Changing how ttt is played seems a bit too dangerous to mess with, but bosses and lobby related events are like FRG's way of expressing creativity and what makes it different.

Also, I do agree on more additions to fishing and making it more interesting or at least adding something that could make it more worthwhile other than rusty keys and Kraken fights that only a select few players are capable of getting eyes.

At least this is how I see it.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on the server? - Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch - 10-16-2019, 04:46 AM