Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Discord unban appeal

(11-23-2019, 03:08 AM)Granabis Wrote:  To all who -1 this appeal, I have reasonable excuses for what happens in-game

This here Granabis tells me you do not fully understand your actions and how they effect others and yourself. You should not have excuses for what happens with in game toxicity, you should have the maturity to handle situations in a reasonable manner including but not limited to not taking bait and getting into voice/text arguments with other players and especially staff, properly reaching out to staff when you have a something to report or give your view point on (forums and admin chat), not being toxic and continuing an issue when other players have dropped it and moved on. You have a tough time accepting that not everyone likes each other and if you dont have anything positive to say just dont say it. I cannot tell you how many people have talked shit directly to me and while im not around. Yet I have never taken an issue to the servers to solve it, hell most the time I dont even uphold reports on people who rdm me or whatever it may be. I just educate them for future because its just a game. Honestly what I do is say to myself, this is a video game, why be upset over a game when I have more important things in life to worry on. We all get triggered but its how you handle yourself in these moments that really show who we are as a person. So going forward try to take this as advice and not an attack and move forward with the practices in place. If we can do so and make progress I think you will have a better chance in future. Feel free to reach out to me anytime if needed.

To everyone else only leave feedback if you have credible feedback to give not your opinion on other matters unrelated to this appeal. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
FRG Discord unban appeal - Granabis - 11-22-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - Awesome - 11-22-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - Ratsk Ater - 11-22-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - Beebee1303 - 11-23-2019, 02:12 AM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - Granabis - 11-23-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - Awesome - 11-23-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - Granabis - 11-23-2019, 04:06 AM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - Ratsk Ater - 11-23-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - CoachGrump - 11-23-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - big mike - 11-25-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: FRG Discord unban appeal - Unpoke - 12-05-2019, 01:36 AM