The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ManeGunner6 - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): ManeGunner6

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 584 Hours 33 Minutes 5 Seconds (counting every FRG server I've been on, yes I did the math)

Where did you hear about this server?: Spied on Moat's forums in August when I heard about Meepen splitting off from people on HarrysMod, saw FRG being mentioned, checked it out in September. Surprisingly worth it, though!

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope. I hope it doesn't happen. Probably won't ever happen, but we'll see.

Why do you want to join?: Image perms on Discord and/or kool kat klub kred. Also because this server's actually pretty neato and maybe people might take me more seriously but that latter part is full of self-doubt on my end.

Referred by: Myself. Yes, seriously.

Additional Details: So is it wrong that I am largely doing this for image perms on Discord? I mean, aside from seriously enjoying this server to the point of building up a significant inventory, racking up a ludicrous number of hours and desiring to support it, of course.
Find

Messages In This Thread
ManeGunner6 - Membership Application - ManeGunner6 - 12-18-2019, 06:22 PM