The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff Dimension Crystal/Blaze Crystal/Unused ones

Crystals are cool, but with things like Vitality, Djinn, Reload and sometimes Shock Absorb, people don't really have any variety. Its a shame, because some are just defunct. Here's a few proposed changes and why they should be a thing:

Dimension Crystal - Everyone spawns with 3 or 4 magazines of ammo, potentially 100+, which just makes this crystal pointless. A proposed change:
50% chance to add a spent bullet back to your RESERVES.

Blaze Crystal - While it has its uses, there are so many suffixes and better crystals in the game there's almost no point to using this. People may argue that its good vs phoenix or etc, but the only times I use it is on Dragon Rounds. While its a strong crystal, its so selective in its use that using it is...pointless. A change:
Lowers Explosive/Fire damage by 65%, and heals you for 25% of the damage taken.

Jump Crystal/Gravity Crystal/Fall Damage - These crystals do have a use, but they're not really USEFUL. They could be different. Instead, why not combine them into one crystal? The effects are minimal enough. I.E: You'd jump higher, have slightly less gravity and take decently less fall damage. This could be useful combined with a number of things.

Now, POSSIBLY an ENTIRELY different idea is that these crystals are put into a new category, temporary name "shit" or something. They can be used in COMBINATION with the Crystal Synergizer and the obviously better crystals. So, yes. Possibly 3 crystals at once is what I'm proposing, but the third can only ever be one of the more "mediocre" crystals. (If this was implemented, then don't combine the jump/gravity/fall damage crystals of course).
Find

Messages In This Thread
Buff Dimension Crystal/Blaze Crystal/Unused ones - Terran - 01-19-2020, 10:02 PM