Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff Dimension Crystal/Blaze Crystal/Unused ones

I like how crystals are since theres the meta crystals (Djinn, Reload, Vitality, etc) then theres specific crystals which arent necessarily used nor as good all the time, but have situational uses which I really like the idea of being able to min/max specific scenarios and try new things using specific crystals.

Possible Changes to Crystals Which i think would be nice

-Make Crystal synergizer have an extra slot for rare or below rarity crystals.

-Slight buff to dimensions crystal refill, not much is needed, but maybe a slight buff
(i dont know the numbers, but sometimes when unloading on people and turning a corner a bit later I notice im lacking a good bit of ammo still, which I dont pay attention to until I die since I trusted in my crystal)

-Buff to all the non-meta crystals such as grav (Idk how well it is against dragons but maybe a slight buff if it wouldnt hurt too bad since it already has a pretty strong niche)

-Have a crafted crystal called like "Elemental Crystal" which would have a recipe of 2 of rare or lower crystals and 1 of all the other rare or below crystals. Such that 1 crystal would be just as if not 5% more effective as the base version, where the others are all slightly nerfed so that you can still min/max situationally. ( all the resistance crystals tho, no dimension/reload)
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buff Dimension Crystal/Blaze Crystal/Unused ones - Feach₀₂ - 01-20-2020, 03:59 AM