The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Melee Rule change or Toy hammer nerf.

So here we are, i don't even use the forums too much but i've kinda hit a point as have many other players.
Firstly, lets talk about the currently ruling with a melee that i'm aware of. You cannot kill someone for approaching or even swinging said melee at you pretty much no matter the situation as they can be pushing or just using the melee to swing and move around, it's understandable.

Now with this old ruling, we have now hit a problem as alot of melees have been implemented that are maybe on the stronger side making people run around with melee weapons alot more, keyboard and especially the toy hammer. So the main problem right now, if someone has a stacked toy hammer that can deal 300 dmg to me in 1 swing (yes. That can indeed happen) then even if they run at me and miss like 35 swings i have no right to shoot them and they can just him me with a fucking melee awp and 1 shot me.

Now many players seem to be getting annoyed at the melee rulings, like when someone is on really low health and you just have some random pleb chasing you with a melee weapon and getting a completely free kill on you with 0 out play as you have no right to kill them until they deal damage. Terran has now told me he legit just shoots people that are running at him with the toy hammer (i completely understand and i also want to do it)

So now we're at the end point. I'm completely OK with the hammer itself just being nerfed so it doesn't hit like a nuke. But i'd really like the status of the rule to be changed, i don't know how to do this as it's a very hard rule to make more specific since just shooting people with melee weapons out would be stupid, but it also can't be health based as toy hammer can just 1 shot you. i really don't have any personal solution for this. maybe a warning system but once again not sure how well it would work.

Anyways. Hopefully the gamers find out some sort of change because it's pretty frustrating being out gunned by a melee weapon. Heart

Messages In This Thread
Melee Rule change or Toy hammer nerf. - Mr. Diklano - 04-12-2020, 08:35 PM