Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A serious change to how new items/weapons/stuff is rolled out

Sorry, I definitely don't know the inner machinations for how you do stuff, and I will agree that there is a lot of changes made, but I still stand with my stance that items can be cool, but they can be weaker than they are. Though I assume its hard to test things out on a large scale. I don't really look at an item for how strong it is, I just look at it for fun and how unique, but not everybody shares the same sentiment I assume.

I guess we have opposite standings on this but that's fine, its not exactly hard for me to deal with it. But surely its easier to buff something for the community than nerf it? I feel like opinions could sway quickly depending on how vocal some people are. An issue is something like 5-6 players get the cool new item, so of course they don't want it changed, but those who do may want it changed. If it wasn't as spectacular, then it could be unanimously agreed on becoming better?
You'd know more about this than me so I'll leave the thread at that (this isn't like, a debate post, I'm happy with that conclusion so thank you. Its just a closing thing really.)
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A serious change to how new items/weapons/stuff is rolled out - Terran - 04-27-2020, 07:57 PM