The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Harassment from tommygunwade

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Tommygunwade

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:522097087

Map the event happened on: Christmastown

Date of event: 04/20/2020 around midnight GMT, dont know about the time in US

What Happened?:The event has been today on christmastown, i was a traitor with hockeyfn and tommy blasted me for no reason ans hockey for association. I reported him asking why he killed me, he answered "false report" and when Dreadark (member+) asked him the reason of my killing, he said that i had a traitor item, which was a lie as you can see on the screenshot. When i pointed out the fact that he lied, he answered "who gives a shit" and left before Dreadark handled the report.

It's not the first time tommy has been a happy trigger toward me, he doesnt like me and its his right, but i have done nothing to him that justify the fact to ruin my games. Before that event a few days ago, on highrise, he was turning into a zombie and he killed me (innocent) because "since he was a turning into a zombie, i would have been a threat to him after", I also made a report but it has never been handeled.

I'm sorry but he can't act like that toward somebody and just get away with that.

Witnesses: Dreadark/ Hockeyfn

Proof: Image

Messages In This Thread
Harassment from tommygunwade - Albinator - 04-19-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Harassment from tommygunwade - Danger - 04-20-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Harassment from tommygunwade - Friend - 04-22-2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Harassment from tommygunwade - wind - 04-22-2020, 06:58 PM
RE: Harassment from tommygunwade - Unpoke - 06-13-2020, 05:07 PM