The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Rarer (But with better rewards) Challenge Scrolls?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rarer but more rewarding Challenge Scrolls

This is just an experimental thread to gauge any reactions. Right now one of the problems I personally have is I have so many challenge scrolls that the only guns I should ever use are Gilded. I assume this isn't a problem for a lot of people, but recently a good friend game me a strong gilded gun (Zoth) and suddenly I realized I'm...Like, actually having less fun almost. I don't see the reason to use any other gun. I have a really strong lucky-gilded and its all I use. Then I look at my backpack and realize I have like, 70 easy scrolls to get through and it boggles my mind.

I have an idea to smooth the process over, and I'll mention it to Brass is people like this. Before you panic post or whatever, just consider that:

1) Your rewards would be greater
2) Scrolls would be more valuable/less common
are the only proposed changes. This could happen gradually, too, not suddenly, so as not to shift the market.
Because do you really have fun using the same gun, or maybe two if you're blessedly rich and can just sit on the same strong gun over and over?

This post is probably just me having an individual problem, but I felt like making it anyways. Challenge scrolls are so boring with Gilded and so EASY. Its almost unrewarding. I just spam one out and then swap to another over and over and over.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Rarer but more rewarding Challenge Scrolls - Terran - 06-04-2020, 02:51 PM