The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mini Boss Uniques

I think all mini bosses/bosses should have a cool unique they can drop, kinda like how the mini bosses of dilap drop their pets.

The 4 pillar bosses of grims could each have a chance to drop the "unknown weapon" from grims. It'd be a constant firing laser, kinda like polarity, and you could give it some kinda of special ability. Not sure what would be fitting for that.

Stone Guardian could have a chance to drop his shield as a melee weapon. The shield would function like the other shield melees but with a slightly bigger shield area and have an ability to do a dash attack/plant the shield in the ground doing small aoe damage.

The Giant Spider boss could have a misc/equipment item that summons a small spider to fight for you.

Tzadkiel could drop his swords for a melee, dual wield and all. The ability could either be the jump slam attack or the spin to win slam, where it blasts out in all directions.

I think thats about it, unless theres a boss I'm forgetting. also while we're here, buff fists of djinn they got powercreeped and aren't special/good anymore. Maybe make an ancient gemstone combo with fists and djinn crystal to get upgraded fists, mammon ult included.

Messages In This Thread
Mini Boss Uniques - Alex Summers - 06-14-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Mini Boss Uniques - A2 - 06-14-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: Mini Boss Uniques - Alex Summers - 06-14-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Mini Boss Uniques - The Black Parade - 06-14-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Mini Boss Uniques - HeisenBurger - 06-15-2020, 12:47 AM
RE: Mini Boss Uniques - Bruhssx - 06-15-2020, 06:25 AM
RE: Mini Boss Uniques - HeisenBurger - 06-15-2020, 07:21 AM
RE: Mini Boss Uniques - twentysix - 06-15-2020, 02:02 PM