Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Knight Ban Shorten Request

Knight's probably one of my closest friends that I have on the internet, I basically game with him regularly across most games, but I will try to maintain a neutral stance.

To remind everyone on the matter, Brass himself said that the perma sentence in this case isn't so much as "you'll never come back here, idgaf, go away", it's more of an indefinite time. A placeholder, if you will, until we can have a more tangible date.

Knight did push the limit, there's no debating that, the more and more I've thought on the matter, he did push his luck, and he paid the price. He's a great guy and a great friend, but I will agree that perhaps an enforced break is necessary. I haven't personally seen the other edgy instances outside of this incident, but if there are others seeing this, then perhaps there's something I'm missing. We all get kinda mad sometimes at the game and community, and some people just kinda hash it out in servers or discord, this is one of those times. He as an ex-admin should know better, regardless of personal feelings towards other members, maintaining some sense of control on your temper is important. I need to learn that myself sometimes.

+1 for shorten, give him maybe another week or two off, he's a great fucking dude, but he did a goof here that he shouldn't have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Knight Ban Shorten Request - GoldenGuy - 06-19-2020, 05:08 AM