The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Horny on Main - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Horny on Main

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 59 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard about it from a few friends on a separate TTT server

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: To be honest, this server is really the only reason why I launch Gmod now-a-days. I have always been a fan of the TTT genre and it's a struggle to find a decent server/community. I feel as though FRG has a very strong community and very strong system implemented into it. It's the most diverse I've seen since it expands to Events, Boss fighting, MMO style crafting system, and more. If not for FRG, I'd most likely still be on the hunt to finding another server and community to integrate into. I have fun while playing no matter how long I play for, so that's why I keep on coming back and logged in over 50 hours before realizing I had. While I don't speak in-game and am still a low level despite the playtime, I believe at least one or two people know who I am since I do play quite often, especially in the early mornings and late nights.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I have been slayed a few times for RDM/melee damage and I try to not be toxic since it never ends well and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Messages In This Thread
Horny on Main - Membership Application - Horny on Main - 06-24-2020, 04:19 PM