The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Gambler's Fallacy

While I'd heard about the issues with the gambler's fallacy, I never really took them for real until I actually bought and tried one out. (Partial rant incoming!) The reload is very slow, to the point that there isn't much point in using the gun unless its used alongside reload crystal. Also, if you happen to get the extra 50% reload speed debuff, it makes the gun unusable (If the reload speed was slightly faster, it would be annoying, but still usable). I think that if the reload speed was made slightly faster, it would make the gun much more enjoyable than it currently is (Not that it already isnt fun to use).

I also wanted to point out that the base trait (Luck of the Draw) does not work on lobby, and I believe that events like Lyrus and Abyssal Terror would be much more enjoyable if I was able to use the trait. (This is just personal opinion, and I know not many people actually own a Gambler's Fallacy, so I doubt that this suggestion will be implemented).

It would also be nice if getting kills would reduce the 5 minute cooldown timer on the Luck of the Draw trait...

Messages In This Thread
[Buff] Gambler's Fallacy - 50 Shades Of Aidz - 07-07-2020, 07:00 AM
RE: [Buff] Gambler's Fallacy - Dreadark - 07-07-2020, 07:04 AM
RE: [Buff] Gambler's Fallacy - Terran - 07-07-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: [Buff] Gambler's Fallacy - Terran - 07-14-2020, 06:25 AM
RE: [Buff] Gambler's Fallacy - Terran - 07-14-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: [Buff] Gambler's Fallacy - Terran - 07-14-2020, 09:28 PM