The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Fear Leif - Membership Application

Steam Name (as of now): I Fear Leif

Time Played on Servers: FRG Lobby: 20 hours and ten minutes, FRG TTT: 50 hours and 20 mins

Where Did You Hear About This Server?: I found this server on my own, I had never heard of the server before I found it while joining TTT lobbies on the server browser.

Have You Ever Been Banned and Why?: I have never been banned before and the reason why is because I am a responsible adherent to the rules and I try to be a positive member of the community.

Why do You Want to Join?: I wanted to join because I have really enjoyed the server thus far and so I wanted to make a positive impact on the community by being a good person and active member inside of the TTT and Lobby servers.

Referred By: None

Additional Details: I personally see myself as loud and annoying and would not be surprised if I came off as obnoxious. I can get salty sometimes but I make sure to not take it too far. I enjoy the FRG Minecraft TTT server more than TTT#1 because I enjoy playing with groups of around 6-14 people, and due to this I will try actively to populate that server whenever I get the chance. I can be a little toxic sometimes but I will never take it so far as to personally attack another player verbally or in text chat maliciously. If I ever RDM a player on accident in TTT, I always make an effort to apologize and I always make sure to state that it is fine to report me for it. I am fully willing to accept the punishment that I deserve whenever I accidentally RDM another player. I know I may have been saying that this happens if I accidentally RDM another player, but there are other scenarios that could occur that I would respond similarly to. An example of this is if I RDM another player because I misinterpreted what somebody said in voice or text chat.
Find

Messages In This Thread
I Fear Leif - Membership Application - I Fear Leif - 11-05-2020, 06:57 PM