The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cheny bedeney - membership application

Steam Name(Current): shmoney dance

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 1734 hours on TTT and 961 on lobby.

Where did you hear about this server?: honestly no clue anymore, probably just stumbled upon it one day.

Have you ever been banned and why?: yes, i was banned for toxicity, reasonably.

Why do you want to join?: I don't have a good reason, I just feel like having member again would make me feel a little less left out, though it probably wouldn't.

Referred by: nobody.

Additional Details: If I say something that could be taken as offensive or rude I most likely don't mean it, though if you do feel hurt over something I say I will do what I can to not say it around you, or just not say it as a whole, I've been trying to cut down on unnecessary comments that could potentially be rude to someone, and with that being said, thank you for reading.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

Messages In This Thread
cheny bedeney - membership application - really think he bruce lee - 11-05-2020, 08:18 PM