Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal

(11-22-2020, 04:47 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  The video you posted was actually awful and was uncomfortable to watch. I don't get how flushing a live hamster down the toilet is a "meme" but on a public server with also a younger audience that does not belong on the server.

I don't have that much of an opinion for you to get unbanned or not, I also wasn't the one you banned you, Brass banned you. I just muted you.

Just putting this out there, it was like 12am, I was tired and I've been going through a lot of stress due to school lately, and so I wasn't thinking straight when I posted that, also, I'll say it again, but I really did not mean any harm by posting the video, and now that I look back on it, it was a stupid thing to do.

(11-22-2020, 11:32 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  -1 i think without the vid we cant tell too much but i trust parades judgement seeing how he saw the vid, also blaming someone else on YOU'RE unban isn't a good idea, if you say he got a mute then the staff already dealt with him and if you don't like it then talk to the manager about it, but as always its up to the staff to give punishment depending on the situation.
seeing how its a perma it must be a super disturbing thing
(if you think in defending fear i'm not just saying don't be "how come this guy didnt get banned too?"
also its only discord you can still have fun on the server
there are a lot of people that post disturbing shit that i dont bother looking general since its mostly trash so imagine staff having to monitor it 24/7)
maybe with this people will keep in mind they can't post anything they want.

I'm not trying to blame Fear, and I also don't have anything against him, the reason why I brought him up is because I don't undestand why I got a much worse punishment when we basically did the same thing. Also, while I see your point about still being able to play TTT and having fun in it, the reason I want to be unbanned from the discord is because I enjoyed talking to the people in there, and seeing the shenanigans that played out...
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leviathan/50 Shades Of Aidz Unban Appeal - 50 Shades Of Aidz - 11-22-2020, 05:17 PM